Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lego Rock Band is Real, Rocking This Holiday Season

2 posters

Go down

Lego Rock Band is Real, Rocking This Holiday Season Empty Lego Rock Band is Real, Rocking This Holiday Season

Post by Che Marungo Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Lego Rock Band is Real, Rocking This Holiday Season Med_lrb_screen11_wave3

Lego Rock Band is Real, Rocking This Holiday Season
Written Tuesday, April 21, 2009 by Alan Pettit

Lego games are popular. Rock Band is popular. Someone added two plus two together and got Lego Rock Band!

Coming this Holiday season and using existing Rock Band and/or Guitar Hero instruments in its gameplay, Lego Rock Band is the latest excuse to use songs that could easily be added in as DLC and pass them off as a new retail game to make more money! Oops, did I just say that out loud?

Regardless of how you feel about this, from a business standpoint it makes sense and I really can't fault Harmonix for wanting in on the action. So far only a few songs have been revealed:

•Blur: "Song 2"
•Carl Douglas: "Kung Fu Fighting"
•Europe: "The Final Countdown"
•Good Charlotte: "Boys and Girls"
•Pink: "So What"

S
Che Marungo
Che Marungo
Achievement Whore
Achievement Whore

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-23

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1085892623&ref=

Back to top Go down

Lego Rock Band is Real, Rocking This Holiday Season Empty Re: Lego Rock Band is Real, Rocking This Holiday Season

Post by Sienster Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Alright, Legos has gone far enough. I'm tired of Lego this and Lego that, and they're going to ruin what could have been a great addition to the Rock Band family!

Sienster
Scum Of The Earth

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down