Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnout Paradise Legendary Cars Priced To Move

Go down

Burnout Paradise Legendary Cars Priced To Move Empty Burnout Paradise Legendary Cars Priced To Move

Post by Che Marungo Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Burnout Paradise Legendary Cars Priced To Move Forsaleowner

Now that we know that the Burnout Paradise Legendary Cars are being released this Thursday, it's time we learned how much we have to pay for a slice of 80's automotive history.

So how much will you have to pay in order to tool around Paradise City in a reasonable facsimile of K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider, The Dukes of Hazzard's General Lee, the Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters, or the Delorean from Back to the Future? Well that depends on how you're willing to pay, partner. Three of the cars will be available come Thursday for 160 Microsoft points or $1.99 a piece, while one is a bit pricier at $3.99 or 320 Microsoft points. Can you guess which one costs the most?

It's the one we've been drooling over the longest, of course. The 88 Special, which channels Doc Brown's ride from the classic Back to the Future movie series clocks in at double the normal price, possibly due to its unique hovering action. It's two cars in one!

those who can't decide can also pick up all four Legendary Cars for the low price of 600 Microsoft points, or $7.99 real money points, which is a savings of $2, give or take. Me? Going to have to opt for the who shebang. As a child of the 80's, there is too much nostalgia here for me to pick just one.
Che Marungo
Che Marungo
Achievement Whore
Achievement Whore

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-23

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1085892623&ref=

Back to top Go down